WEBINAR - VIRTUAL COLLABORATION
How can you secure high engagement and productivity in virtual meetings?
Virtual facilitation is a discipline that, when mastered, can have huge impact for individuals, teams and businesses. Here we present an introduction and give you some actionable tips to take into your day.
Even when COVID-19 containment is no longer necessary, our long-term future calls for less transportation and greater digital collaboration. Getting maximum impact will be invaluable for your organisation.
Aspired learning impact
This short session will give you:
- Inspiration on how to design and facilitate virtual sessions that create ownership and impact
- An overview of virtual meeting software, and suggestions for what works best in which context
When using the learnings you will:
- Plan and conduct effective and engaging virtual meetings
- Make practical use of the latest and most effective digital tools
- We will use Zoom for the session. Please make sure the Zoom application is installed and running on your computer at least 10 min. before start
- It may be a good idea to restart your computer before entering the meeting
- Find a quiet area where you can sit
- Grab a pair of headphones in order to avoid echo, and check your audio and microphone is working
- Join us online at the link you receive in the registration email
Read more about our other webinars or sign up by clicking here.