WEBINAR - UNLEASH YOUR CORPORATE ENTREPRENEURS
How a company embraced corporate entrepreneurship and made their employees owners of their sustainability strategy
Corporate entrepreneurship has many upsides. Exploiting uncertainty, launching small discovery missions to test opportunities and using quick cycles of learning to make smarter and more impactful decisions are just a few.
In this webinar we will explore how a company successfully used a Test & Learn mindset to tackle a company-wide sustainability agenda – despite the global pandemic and being in the middle of an acquisition.
And we’ll discuss with them how their ‘we’ culture created an environment of psychological safety and intellectual honesty, enabling employees to step out of their normal processes and become owners of their sustainability strategy.
This short session will give you perspectives on how to:
- Help your teams think and work like entrepreneurs: not just fluffy brainstorming but testing business ideas and strategy to adapt tactics along the way and deliver desired outcomes
- Go from an idea to an investable proposal to business impact
- Enable your employees to take ownership of corporate strategy and make it come alive
When using the learnings you will be able to:
- Identify areas of your business where you should be applying this Test & Learn mindset
- Reconsider how you can continuously retain future relevance of your business
- Explore practical ways of truly empowering and energizing your employees
- We will use Zoom* for the session.
- Please make sure the Zoom application is installed and running on your computer at least 10 min. before start
- It may be a good idea to restart your computer before entering the meeting
- Find a quiet area where you can sit
- Grab a pair of headphones in order to avoid echo, and check your audio and microphone is working
- Join us online at the link you receive in the registration email
Read more about our webinars or sign up by clicking here.