WEBINAR - THE PSYCHOLOGICALLY SAFE WORKPLACE
How can you create psychological safety in your team and organisation?
Daring to be authentic and vulnerable is a prerequisite for creating psychological safety. And now is a golden opportunity for all of us to show that we are fallible and accelerate the creation of a culture where we dare to speak up and can fail without fear of being punished or belittled.
This webinar will provide you with insights on what psychological safety is, the benefits of a psychologically safe workplace, why it can be difficult to create and how you can foster it.
This short session will give you:
- Knowledge and insights into what psychological safety is and why it can be difficult to foster in teams and organisations
- Specific advice on how to accelerate the creation of a psychologically safe workplace
When using the learnings you will:
- Better understand the mechanism behind psychological safety and why psychological safety is crucial
- Utilise the behavioural and structural hacks to create more psychological safety in your team or organisation
- We will use Zoom* for the session.
- Please make sure the Zoom application is installed and running on your computer at least 10 min. before start
- It may be a good idea to restart your computer before entering the meeting
- Find a quiet area where you can sit
- Grab a pair of headphones in order to avoid echo, and check your audio and microphone is working
- Join us online at the link you receive in the registration email
Read more about our webinars or sign up by clicking here.