WEBINAR - THE POST COVID-19 RETAIL CONSUMER
How will the retail landscape change to reflect new consumer behaviour after the pandemic?
The COVID-19 pandemic has created a new normal in retail. Social distancing and lockdowns have changed retail consumer dynamics and behaviour dramatically – which calls for an equally dramatic change of our business model to stay relevant.
In this webinar, Implement and ustwo will dive into what a winning retail consumer experience post COVID-19 will consist of. We will share observations and cases that will guide our projections for the new normal of retail, including how we might deliver a winning contact-free retail consumer experience, create engagement in new digital touchpoints and redesign our operating model to secure virus-free products.
Aspired learning impact
This short session will give you:
- Concrete insights into the digital-first retail consumer after COVID-19
- Clear, practical steps that we can take to meet the emerging changes in retail consumer engagement
Radically digital is a series of virtual events exploring and discussing the concrete steps businesses can take now to undertake the necessary changes in leadership, customer engagement, and operations to become more fit for the future.
The series is co-hosted by experts from Implement and ustwo – a digital products and services studio with deep expertise in user-centered design, digital health, and agile transformation, with offices in London, New York, Sydney, Lisbon, Malmo and Tokyo.
- We will use Zoom* for the session.
- Please make sure the Zoom application is installed and running on your computer at least 10 min. before start
- It may be a good idea to restart your computer before entering the meeting
- Find a quiet area where you can sit
- Grab a pair of headphones in order to avoid echo, and check your audio and microphone is working
- Join us online at the link you receive in the registration email
Read more about our webinars or sign up by clicking here.