WEBINAR - THE POST COVID-19 HEALTHCARE LANDSCAPE
How might a patient-centric approach to digital healthcare improve outcomes and efficiency?
The COVID-19 pandemic has made healthcare radically more digital. To reduce infection risks, many healthcare services that previously required co-location have rapidly moved online. The Chinese government transitioned 50% of their healthcare tasks online during the epidemic. The UK’s National Health Service (NHS) selected eleven suppliers to provide video consultations for primary care after a 48-hour tender. Dramatic changes to healthcare regulation and delivery that normally take years are unfolding in mere days.
Smart digital solutions for home and telecare can improve the reach and effectiveness of modern healthcare systems and reduce cost. They may also widen the digital divide and overburden patients and clinicians.
In this webinar, Implement and ustwo will explore how a patient-centric approach to digital healthcare can go beyond triage and improve outcomes and efficiency.
Aspired learning impact
This short session will give you:
- Insights into the rapid healthcare innovations brought by the COVID-19 pandemic and how it can inform the creation of new propositions and/or the simplification of existing services
- Hypotheses on how to complement rigorous scientific processes with patient-centric, agile ways of working
Radically digital is a series of virtual events exploring and discussing the concrete steps businesses can take now to undertake the necessary changes in leadership, customer engagement, and operations to become more fit for the future.
The series is co-hosted by experts from Implement and ustwo – a digital products and services studio with deep expertise in user-centered design, digital health, and agile transformation, with offices in London, New York, Sydney, Lisbon, Malmo and Tokyo.
- We will use Zoom* for the session.
- Please make sure the Zoom application is installed and running on your computer at least 10 min. before start
- It may be a good idea to restart your computer before entering the meeting
- Find a quiet area where you can sit
- Grab a pair of headphones in order to avoid echo, and check your audio and microphone is working
- Join us online at the link you receive in the registration email
Read more about our webinars or sign up by clicking here.