WEBINAR - THE NEW NORMAL IN RETAIL
How can you adapt your retail business to stay competitive in a new normal post COVID-19?
The COVID-19 pandemic has shaken up entire industries, and retail is leading the way as one of the most affected. It has accelerated digitalisation and the adoption of new technology, while entire value chains have been revolutionised and consumer spending and consumption patterns have shifted dramatically.
Almost overnight, retailers found themselves facing a new normal, as the rules they previously lived by became obsolete.
In this short webinar, we’ll share perspectives on the new normal, as well as key macro and micro developments for retail in a post COVID-19 world.
Aspired learning impact
This short session will give you:
- An overview of what the retail landscape after COVID-19 will look like
- Perspectives on the macro and micro developments that will stick and have a lasting impact on retail
- Concrete insights on how to adapt your retail business to stay competitive in a new reality
- We will use Zoom* for the session.
- Please make sure the Zoom application is installed and running on your computer at least 10 min. before start
- It may be a good idea to restart your computer before entering the meeting
- Find a quiet area where you can sit
- Grab a pair of headphones in order to avoid echo, and check your audio and microphone is working
- Join us online at the link you receive in the registration email
Read more about our webinar or sign up by clicking here.