WEBINAR - MEASURE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
How do you start measuring your carbon emissions and accelerate your climate journey?
The question facing companies and organisations is no longer whether to take climate action, but rather how and where to begin. It all starts with understanding your carbon footprint, but many companies are struggling to navigate through the terminology of carbon emissions as well as the different frameworks and methodologies available.
This bite-sized webinar will provide you with a solid foundation for measuring your organisation’s carbon footprint, as well as an understanding of how this can help you take action and engage with your customers and suppliers.
Aspired learning impact
This short session will give you:
- A practical foundation for conducting carbon measurements in your organisation
- An overview of how to get started on your climate journey
When using the learnings, you will:
- Start measuring your organisation’s carbon footprint
- Begin or accelerate your company’s journey to becoming more climate friendly
- We will use Zoom* for the session.
- Please make sure the Zoom application is installed and running on your computer at least 10 min. before start
- It may be a good idea to restart your computer before entering the meeting
- Find a quiet area where you can sit
- Grab a pair of headphones in order to avoid echo, and check your audio and microphone is working
- Join us online at the link you receive in the registration email
Read more about our webinars or sign up by clicking here.