WEBINAR - GET STARTED WITH E-AUCTIONS
How can you create impact in your sourcing organisation with e-auctions?
E-auctions outcompete traditional ways of sourcing in both impact and efficiency and have a huge savings potential, when applied in the right category and under the right conditions. Today, we have the technology to handle all spend categories, both direct and indirect. But it isn’t about what you source – it’s about designing the right e-auction strategy based on the internal and external characteristics of the category.
Join this live webinar for an understanding of how you can get started with e-auctions, whether you’re looking for a one-off sourcing effort or embarking on a longer digitalisation journey of your procurement organisation. You will also receive a category selection framework that can assist you in choosing the right categories to e-auction in your organisation.
Aspired learning impact
This short session will give you:
- Key perspectives on how e-auctions work and what needs to be true for them to create value
- Access to a framework to help you understand how to select categories for e-auction
- We will use Zoom* for the session.
- Please make sure the Zoom application is installed and running on your computer at least 10 min. before start
- It may be a good idea to restart your computer before entering the meeting
- Find a quiet area where you can sit
- Grab a pair of headphones in order to avoid echo, and check your audio and microphone is working
- Join us online at the link you receive in the registration email
Read more about our webinars or sign up by clicking here.