WEBINAR - THE FAST TRACK TO SAP S/4HANA
Discover a proven approach to implementing SAP S/4HANA that ensures high business impact
Many companies are facing the next major ERP upgrade to SAP S/4HANA. But with limited experience and knowledge in this area, few are daring to make the move. How do you get started on the journey to SAP S/4HANA?
Led by VP of Product Supply at FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB) Christian Houborg and one of Implement’s leading SAP experts Anders Nørtved, this short webinar will give you unique access and knowledge on how to execute a successful SAP S/4HANA project. Based on learnings and takeaways from our work with FDB, we will be sharing project approaches, tools, challenges, learnings and success stories.
This short session will give you:
- Insights on how to implement SAP S/4HANA
- Inspiration on how to scope and grasp the complexity of SAP S/4HANA projects
When using the learnings you will:
- Start using the right tools for SAP S/4HANA implementation
- Establish a balanced scope by taking correct key design decisions
- We will use Zoom* for the session.
- Please make sure the Zoom application is installed and running on your computer at least 10 min. before start
- It may be a good idea to restart your computer before entering the meeting
- Find a quiet area where you can sit
- Grab a pair of headphones in order to avoid echo, and check your audio and microphone is working
- Join us online at the link you receive in the registration email
Read more about our webinars or sign up by clicking here.