WEBINAR - COMPETING ON COMMERCIAL CAPABILITIES
How can you build a commercial capability engine in 90 days?
In reaction to the current climate, many organisations have pushed pause on workplace learning programmes. But in reality, we cannot afford to put capability building on hold. Businesses are facing company-wide transformations or at a very minimum, re-skilling at business unit level in order to rebound and thrive in ever-changing markets.
Research shows that companies with effective capability-building programmes as an integral part of business transformation projects have higher rates of success than companies without. So how do you equip your marketing, sales and product management teams to maximise their commercial capabilities for a sustainable competitive advantage?
This short session will give you perspectives on how to:
- Design and build a commercial capability engine in 90 days
- Embed commercial capabilities in your organisation so you can move from training and learning to making lasting changes with new skills, mindsets and behaviours
When using the learnings you will be able to:
- Adapt the delivery and focus of your commercial capability building programme
- Unlock the potential of your organisation’s commercial functions
- We will use Zoom* for the session.
- Please make sure the Zoom application is installed and running on your computer at least 10 min. before start
- It may be a good idea to restart your computer before entering the meeting
- Find a quiet area where you can sit
- Grab a pair of headphones in order to avoid echo, and check your audio and microphone is working
- Join us online at the link you receive in the registration email
Read more about our webinars or sign up by clicking here.