WEBINAR - COMMUNICATING CORPORATE CULTURE
How can you use communication in your organisation to leverage a distinct corporate culture?
With benefits such as employee loyalty, job satisfaction and higher productivity, many believe that a distinct corporate culture is the key to the success of any business. For many organisations, their desired culture is defined by articulating a purpose, vision and values. However, research shows that only one in four employees strongly believe in their company’s values, and less than half know what their employer stands for.
This short webinar will provide insight on using communication to cultivate a distinct corporate culture, as well as tools and concrete action points that will instill a sense of belonging among employees, helping to boost job satisfaction, productivity and engagement in your organisation.
Aspired learning impact
This short session will give you:
- Inspiration and concrete advice on how to use communicate to leverage a distinct corporate culture
When using the learnings, you will:
- Create more engagement and unity in your organisation
- Boost job satisfaction, employee loyalty and productivity
- We will use Zoom* for the session.
- Please make sure the Zoom application is installed and running on your computer at least 10 min. before start
- It may be a good idea to restart your computer before entering the meeting
- Find a quiet area where you can sit
- Grab a pair of headphones in order to avoid echo, and check your audio and microphone is working
- Join us online at the link you receive in the registration email
Read more about our webinars or sign up by clicking here.