WEBINAR - COMMUNICATE YOUR WAY TO PRODUCTIVITY
How do you boost productivity with a split workforce as society reopens?
Our new normal and future outlook is constantly changing, and elements of our work lives are subject to continuous adjustment – from getting to grips with working from home in isolation to adapting to society gradually opening up. These changes can create a lot of uncertainty and negatively impact our focus and productivity.
Employees will look to their managers for clarity, but organisations shouldn’t assume that they can provide answers purely by communicating the big picture. Managers need to translate this and communicate what the practical, social and cultural consequences are for their teams and their productivity.
Aspired learning impact
This short session will give you:
- Functional advice on what to communicate according to the new normal to ensure focus and productivity for your team
- We will use Zoom* for the session.
- Please make sure the Zoom application is installed and running on your computer at least 10 min. before start
- It may be a good idea to restart your computer before entering the meeting
- Find a quiet area where you can sit
- Grab a pair of headphones in order to avoid echo, and check your audio and microphone is working
- Join us online at the link you receive in the registration email
Read more about our webinars or sign up by clicking here.