WEBINAR - CLARITY IN CRISIS COMMUNICATION
How can you get your message across and at the same time make employees feel reassured?
Communicating through digital channels via mail or virtual meetings has its pitfalls. Especially when people are frustrated and distressed. You cannot expect colleagues to always interpret your words the way they are intended.
How you communicate during a crisis will determine how the organisation recovers afterwards. This webinar will give you some functional advice on how to make sure you communicate as clearly as possible from afar.
Aspired learning impact
This short session will give you:
- Inspiration on what should guide your thinking from the perspective of crisis communication
- Functional advice on how to structure your messaging and keep the organisation updated
When using the learnings you will:
- Communicate with clarity and consistency
- Increase the sense of feeling informed and engaged among colleagues
- We will use Zoom for the session. Please make sure the Zoom application is installed and running on your computer at least 10 min. before start
- It may be a good idea to restart your computer before entering the meeting
- Find a quiet area where you can sit
- Grab a pair of headphones in order to avoid echo, and check your audio and microphone is working
- Join us online at the link you receive in the registration email
Read more about our other webinars or sign up by clicking here.