WEBINAR - AGILE STRATEGY
How can you strategise in times of uncertainty?
Many organisations struggle to react fast when the world changes, as they often rely on top-down processes and long term strategy plans. Organisations need to reimagine how they do strategy if they want to keep up in times of uncertainty and be fit for the future.
Building an agile strategy calls for more than organisational refinements, procedural adjustments and new tools. Challenging the status quo and igniting a discussion about new ways of strategising is the way forward.
This short session will give you:
- Insights on making your strategy fit for the future
- Eight perspectives on how to rethink your way of strategising
- Selected highlights from 16 cases of vanguard companies
When using these learnings, you will be able to:
Start your journey towards rethinking strategy
Apply our latest research on strategy to your organisational context
- We will use Zoom for the session. Please make sure the Zoom application is installed and running on your computer at least 10 min. before start
- It may be a good idea to restart your computer before entering the meeting
- Find a quiet area where you can sit
- Grab a pair of headphones in order to avoid echo, and check your audio and microphone is working
- Join us online at the link you receive in the registration email
Read more about our webinars or sign up by clicking here.