Scan Global Logistics is looking for a Tax Controller, to a newly created role. You will have your home base at the Scan Global Logistics head office located in Kastrup, where you will work in a highly competent environment with dedicated and ambitious colleagues.
As a Tax Controller at Scan Global Logistics, you will be a part of Group Reporting & Controlling and collaborate closely with the rest of the Group Finance organisation. The Group Reporting & Controlling team strives to enhance quality in accounting and compliance, and you will take on a key role in defining and forming the future tax setup.
- Being responsible for the tax reporting and the tax consolidation on a monthly basis, including estimates and budgets
- Delivering tax figures to the annual report and accounts, including IAS 12
- Preparing tax reports
- Preparing and consolidating Danish tax returns
- Internal tax reporting guidelines
- Taking lead on global tax audits
- Taking lead on global Transfer Pricing documentation and guidelines
- Acting as a strategic oriented Business Partner with a commercial point of view, including acquisitions and other restructurings
- Proactively taking ownership of tax risk assessments and ad hoc tax projects
- Participating and taking lead in building the tax area at Group level
- Being advisor relating to ad hoc VAT matters
You will be reporting to the Head of Group Reporting and Controlling. As the tax function is limited currently, you will balance hands-on tasks with the more strategic aspects of tax management.
You must expect approximately 10 travel days per year.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a major player in the Scandinavian Forwarding & Logistics industry with a global foot print.
We offer an independent, varied and evolving job in a fast-paced international environment where constant customer focus and market growth is at the forefront of all we do.
You will become a part of a team with a strong team spirit and focus on delivering high quality, as well as great opportunities for personal and professional development.
We work to promote a culture where "respect, integrity, entrepreneurship and fun" are part of our common everyday life, and expand our DNA - but also the way we communicate with our customers and colleagues.
Your background & qualifications
- You hold a M.Sc. in Business Economics & Auditing, an HD in Financial Management & Accounting or equivalent
- You are either a tax specialist in a top auditing company or an in-house tax function in a larger international company
- You bring at least 3 years of experience with Danish and international tax reporting and tax consolidation
- You have solid knowledge and experience with internal tax reporting and transfer pricing guidelines
- Experience with tax-related IFRSs and country-by-country reporting is an advantage, but not a demand
- You are an experienced user of MS Office suits – in particular Excel. Experience with SAS is an advantage, but not a demand
- As Scan Global Logistics is a global company with Danish reporting requirements, you must have professional working proficiency in Danish and English, both written and spoken
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your application and CV using below link.
Applications will be reviewed continuously therefore submit your application as soon as possible, as we will stop the search when the right candidate has been identified.
For further information, please contact Simon Gaardsmand Kusk, Head of Group Reporting and Controlling, phone: +45 3248 0093 or visit our web site www.scangl.com.
Scan Global Logistics is a Nordic based full-service global freight forwarding provider with more than 1,600 employees working out of +100 offices Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific, specialising in complex logistics solutions. SGL offers customers a wide range of global transportation and logistics supply chain solutions with a complete coverage on air, sea and overland transportation.