Supply Chain Manager
Elos Medtech is a leading development and production partner to medical device companies worldwide. Through our dedicated centers of excellence, we serve the orthopedic, dental, and life science markets. In our facilities in Sweden, Denmark, China, and the USA, we specialize in Medtech implants, instruments, and components. We take responsibility for all steps from design to delivery with an uncompromised focus on quality. Constantly aware of the millions of patients we can help worldwide, we are committed to going above and beyond to meet our customers’ needs. Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, Elos Medtech has been listed on the NASDAQ Stockholm AB since 1989 and is classified as a Health Care company on the Mid Cap list. With approximately SEK 850 million in sales and about 650 employees, we have a healthy financial foundation and a strong trajectory for growth.
Do you want to work for a global company with a local base in Gørløse, Denmark? We are now looking for a Supply Chain Manager
Do you enjoy strengthening and maintaining trusted relationships with suppliers and customers? Are you highly organized and self-motivated with a proven ability to prioritize effectively? Do you have the ability to confidently manage teams through clear instructions and expectations, supporting where necessary through coaching? Then this newly established position as Supply Chain Manager at Elos Medtech in Denmark and Sweden may be just right for you.
Do you thrive in a dynamic everyday life, and do you get motivated by a high degree of responsibility? Can you act on an operational as well as a tactical level and do you want to work in a global company?
Co-ordinating, facilitating, driving, and supporting your teams
Reporting to VP Operation Dental Director, Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the production planning, sourcing, finish goods warehouse and supply chain support in DK and in Sweden, to ensure support to customers with deliveries in right time and quantity.
• As the head of the function, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring goals and KPIs for the departments.
• As the Supply Chain Manager, you will from time to time visit customers’ sites to understand their eg.12-months business forecast, their business development, around 20 travel days per year.
• You identify and communicate areas of logistical bottlenecks for the purposes of improving lead times and customer deliveries.
• Management of your staff (currently 11 employees) and keeping a high degree of motivation in your department and ensuring high quality.
• Development of and optimizing workflows between the teams and between locations.
• Ensuring a high degree of satisfaction from our customers as well as internal and external
• Making suggestions on future warehouse/logistics design and development, and taking the plans into action when decided
• As part of the site management group, you have a responsible for development of the business in an organization with high expectation to growth together with this group.
Motivated and positive leader
You are skilled and experienced supply chain management – and you have got appetite for a new challenge. You have a strong knowledge foundation, and you are a fast learner.
You can take the pressure in this business – and you can take it off. You are highly organized and with a proven ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines. You are self-motivated, a team player and a positive and inspiring leader who also can set the scene. You have excellent Danish and English language skills (written and verbal).
Life at Elos Medtech
Elos Medtech is a workplace for committed and passionate people who are looking for innovation, growth and opportunities, something we also offer our customers. Our employees have a great commitment and are proud of the knowledge and expertise that has developed within the company over the years. We offer a workplace based on cooperation, solidarity, and reliability. We believe in giving our employees opportunities to develop in their work and influence their future.