Successful Danish company with worldwide-applied mobile solution is looking for a skilled Software Developer
Would you like to be part of a company that develops a kickass Mobile Application that simplifies the Warehouse Management Processes? Maybe, you are the Software Developer that we are looking for!
Due to Tasklet Factory’s fast-growing market share and increased demand of our Mobile WMS solution, we are looking for a new software developer, who wants to join our mobile development team located in Aalborg.
Together with the rest of the team, you will develop our Android application to even greater standards to support the everyday tasks of the warehouse worker, where speed and accuracy is key.
You have a degree in computer science and a few years of professional software development under the belt.
Furthermore, the following applies to you:
- Experience in C# development
- Well acquainted with mobile development
- Acquainted with the Xamarin framework
- Curious about new technology
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Your success will depend on the ability to solve individual problems with a generic mindset. Furthermore, you produce high quality work and know when the details are important.
Our product is mission critical to our customers, so it is important that you take pride in developing, maintaining and testing our core mobile product called Mobile WMS, together with the rest of the mobile development team.
Moreover, the following applies to you:
- Good at finding the right solution to complex problems
- Able to put yourself in the end user’s situation and develop solutions that adds value to them
- Are innovative and can see opportunities rather than limitations
- Team player
Challenging every day
At Tasklet Factory, you will get a challenging and exciting job in a dynamic Gazelle company with possibilities for professional learning and personal development. In addition, we will be able to offer the right candidate:
- A working environment with high professionalism and the possibility of collegial sparring
- High influence on planning your daily tasks
- Flexibility with the possibility of working from home
- Pension and Health Insurance
- Attractive salary package
We look forward to hearing from you
We will screen and interview competent candidates’ as quickly as possible, so do not hesitate and apply for the job by sending your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any questions about the job? Then you are welcome to contact Development Manager Morten Attermann Holst, Mobile. +45 4093 4913.