FREJA is looking for an ambitious student for our 4PL Services Team, which is responsible for the development, implementation and operation of market developments.
FREJA is looking for an ambitious student for our 4PL Services Team, which is part of our digital and innovative staff function. The team reports directly to FREJA's Managing Director and is responsible for the development, implementation and operation of market and customer-related developments to generate future growth. Your assignments
- Analysis of supply chain networks and processes in a data-driven manner and defining new concepts for supply chain optimization
- To participate in the implementation of defined concepts in forecast and demand, stock optimization, stock split, segmentation, physical goods flow, etc.
- Education and training as part of improvement projects
- Establishment and implementation of improvement projects in optimization of warehouse reduction, improvement of service level, etc.
We expect you to work independently at your own location with close dialogue with your manager. The position requires meeting duty in Taastrup every 14 days, and a very flexible working schedule is offered along with your own PC. We also expect you to be:
- Enrolled in a 3-year BSc, or have at least one year left of your master's program
- Strong analytical skills and able to identify, break down and solve complex challenges
- Strong skills in Power Point, Excel, R and / or Power BI
- Strong communicator and facilitator, fluent in English and/or Danish (written and oral) • Independent, empathetic and eager to learn
- Possibility to work approximately 10-15 hours a week
If it sounds like something for you, we would love to receive your application. Please send your application along with your transcript, CV and references by our application form on FREJA's website www.freja.com/ marked ”Student Consultant”. We will continuously call relevant candidates for a personal interview.