Solution Application Engineer, Experienced with automation for Warehouse Logistics.
Do you have solid experience as Solution Application Engineer? Are you motivated by collaboration and have a good drive? Do you want to play a central role in SSI Schaefer's Nordic organization?
As Solution Applications Engineer, you will get a central role in the Nordic organization. You will be part of an international team and based in the Nordic EE HUB, Hadsund in the northern part of Jutland.
In close collaboration with the sales department and internal suppliers in German and Austria, you will compose offers and costumer information materials.
Furthermore you will take part of the operational pragmatically design work e.g. CAD drawing and writing quotes.
- Preparations of drawings, calculations and documentation
- Analyzing customer requirements and converting these to the best logistic solutions in the market.
- Calculation and composing offers of overall solutions from concept to installation of warehouse equipment of in-house production
- Technical backup and support to sales and costumers
- Creating orders and enquires and planning collaboration with costumers and internal sales department
- Always be updated on technology and developments going on in the industry
- Make sure that the updated sales process are being followed
- Required qualifications:
- A relevant education e.g. as Engineer (electric og mechanical), Electrician or similar
- Experience in automation logistics will be an advantage
- CAD drawing e.g. Auto cad or Invertor
- Knowledge of intra-logistics and solutions
- Good presentations skills
- Speaks and writes fluent English – Danish and/or German will be an advantage
You are highly motivated by results and have a good drive. You can work independently (but are a team player). You have very good social skills and are motivated to meet new people. You have a good sense of humor. You have ambitions / wishes to learn and develop.
You have the opportunity to travel approx. 30 – 60 days a year, mainly 1-3 days at a time.
The SSI Schaefer Group is the world’s leading provider of modular warehousing and logistics solutions. It employs over 10,500 people at its group headquarters in Neunkirchen (Germany), at more than 10 domestic and international production sites, and at approximately 70 worldwide operative subsidiaries. SSI Schaefer designs, develops and manufactures systems for warehouses, industrial plants, workshops and offices. Its portfolio includes manual and automated solutions for warehousing, conveying, picking and sorting, plus technologies for waste management and recycling.
For more information, please look at www.ssi-schaefer.com
If you are interested in this position, please apply through the job posting at www.intelligentadvice.dk
Hiring as quickly as possible, why there are ongoing conversations.
For further information, please contact Christian P. Meldgaard on mobile 2236 5777.
ALL inquiries are handled confidentiality.