Do you aspire to be known as a great Project Manager, juggling numerous tasks and responsibilities while securing a successful completion of projects? Then we have the job for you!
For our location in Arden we are looking for a Project Manager
As a project manager, you will play a central and important role in the company. You will be the focal point of the project, with responsibility for the entire project delivery, and ensure that the projects follow the company’s Project Excellence and associated documentation.
We can guarantee a diverse working day with many challenging tasks and often with short deadlines – primarily your responsibility will be the following:
- Handle contractual challenges and ensure justifiable risk management
- Manage project teams, which normally includes Electrical engineers, Mechanical engineers, PLC software engineers and Software engineers from WCS/WMS teams.
- Ensure high quality level that complies with specific demands set with the customer and with demands from the company’s Quality Management system.
- Draw up offer and contract documents in connection with variation orders and additional sales.
- Responsible for precise prognosis, resource allocations, planning and budgeting of the projects
- Support the sales department in the draw up of system solutions and participate in customer meetings in the closing part of the sale phase
- Overall management of installations and operation of own projects incl.; being present at sites for the customer and the project team
- Ensure that the project obtains PAC (provisional acceptance criteria) and FAC (factory acceptance criteria) at the agreed time
- Collect and validate project documentation to ensure that it fulfils current standards before it is sent to the customers
This job includes travelling, and 20-30 travel days per year must be anticipated.
- Engineering degree in relevant technology field
- Bachelor's Degree in Project Management, Graduate Certificate in Project Management or Master's Degree in Project Management
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management preferably from the logistics business area
Furthermore, you possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent negotiations skills
- Knowledge of the logistics business area i.e. Warehousing in general, PLC software, WCS systems and mechanical elements and design.
- Goal-oriented with a high level of integrity
- Self-motivated and decisive with the ability to adapt to changes and competing demands
The right candidate is offered an exciting and central role in an expanding, global company, interacting with companies worldwide. You will have plenty of opportunities of influencing your own workday, and your abilities and results will be an important part of our success.
Körber Supply Chain DK A/S is an innovative workplace with an informal environment among dedicated and competent colleagues, where an open and honest dialogue contributes to mutual development and learning. Our working environment is characterized by a high degree of independence and “freedom with responsibility”, and you must be able to act responsibly in such environment.
If you would like to create your future as a part of the Körber Supply Chain DK team, please forward your application and CV already today!
Applications for this position have no deadline, as we will include candidates in the recruitment process on a continuous basis and will close the process once we have found the right candidate.
Should you have any queries regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact General Manager PM & Engineering Finn Randrup at +45 2949 0702
Apply now online