Do you have solid experience as Project Engineer? Are you motivated by collaboration and supporting Project Managers in realization of projects? Do you want to play a central role in SSI Schaefer's Nordic organization?
SSI Schaefer works with all phases of project implementation and software development of fully automated and manual storage and logistics systems worldwide. They design, develop and produce solutions for e.g. warehouses and industry. It includes manual and automated solutions for storage, picking and sorting, conveyor system solutions, as well as waste management and recycling technologies.
As Project Engineer, you will get a central role in the Nordic organization. You will be part of an international team and based in the Nordic EE HUB, Hadsund in the northern part of Jutland.
In close collaboration with the realization department and suppliers in German and Austria, you will be responsible for getting specification, information and preparing tender for suppliers.
Furthermore you will take part of the operational pragmatically design work e.g. CAD drawing and writing quotes.
- Calculation and specification of overall solutions from concept design, to the installation of warehouse equipment of in-house production
- Technical backup and support to sales and costumers
- Creating orders and enquiries as well as maintaining offer and order lists
- Planning and contact to costumers in close collaboration with project managers
- Preparations of drawings, calculations and documentation
- Always be updated on technology and developments going on in the industry
- Make sure that the updated sales process are being followed
- A relevant education e.g. as Engineer, Electrician, Bachelor of Technology Management and Marine Engineering or similar
- Experience with Eplan
- Experience in automation logistics will be an advantage, as well as experience in supporting or delegate in projectsCAD drawing e.g. Auto cad or Invertor
- Knowledge of intra-logistics and solutions
- Good presentations skills
- Speaks and writes fluent English – Danish and/or German will be an advantage
You are highly motivated by results and have a good drive. You can work independently (but are a team player). You have very good social skills and are motivated to meet new people. You have a good sense of humor. You have ambitions / wishes to learn and develop. You have the opportunity to travel approx. 30 – 60 days a year, mainly 1-3 days at a time.
The SSI Schaefer Group is the world’s leading provider of modular warehousing and logistics solutions. It employs over 10,500 people at its group headquarters in Neunkirchen (Germany), at more than 10 domestic and international production sites, and at approximately 70 worldwide operative subsidiaries. SSI Schaefer designs, develops and manufactures systems for warehouses, industrial plants, workshops and offices. Its portfolio includes manual and automated solutions for warehousing, conveying, picking and sorting, plus technologies for waste management and recycling.
For more information, please look at www.ssi-schaefer.com
If you are interested in this position, please apply through the job posting at www.intelligentadvice.dk
Hiring as quickly as possible, why there are ongoing conversations.
For further information, please contact Christian P. Meldgaard on mobile 2236 5777.