Air Freight Export Forwarder
Is it in your DNA to always provide that little extra and do you want to become part of a global group that has shown good success on the international stage in transport and logistics solutions? Then this may be the right job for you for you! We are looking for a new dedicated colleague to join our Airfreight Export Team in Copenhagen.
At Scan Global Logistics, every person is an opportunity to unlock potential. We are a Nordic based full-service global logistics provider present on all continents.
By bringing a human approach to everyone, everywhere, we make the world a little less complicated. At the core of our DNA is a ‘can-do-attitude’ and the willingness to always walk the extra mile to find the right logistic solution for the client. Our culture is based on four basic virtues: Fun, respect, entrepreneurship and integrity.
What can you expect?
The right person can expect an interesting and developing position in a fast-paced international environment with good working conditions.
The team you will be joining is well-functioning and cooperation and professional sparring is a priority for everyone. Besides being responsible for full transport processes from submission of offers, final delivery to the destination, documentation to invoicing and among others your tasks will include:
- Coordinating and ensuring timely bookings with airline on customer behalf
- Follow-up with airline to keep track of departure information and updates
- Allocating and planning the daily consignments
- Responsibility for timely completion of export documents
- Coordination with both customer, warehouse, airlines, gateway operations and dispatch for timely movement of cargo
- Preparation, routing, and cutting of airway bills and manifests
- Handling of Dangerous goods in accordance with IATA regulations
- Preparation of price quotations
- Registration and approval of supplier invoices and transport documents
- Providing excellent, timely and proactive customer service at all time
- Being accountable of ensuring that internal procedures and guidelines are adhered to
The position is fulltime, and you will be based in our office in Copenhagen.
What do we expect?
As this is an excellent opportunity to join a major player in the logistics industry, we expect that you can identify yourself with our key DNA-words and values and work according to these. You must understand the importance of complying with our company mentality, procedures, rules and regulations and you can fulfill the below mentioned requirements where you:
- Have experience from a similar role
- Are educated within freight forwarding
- Have an interest in cross trade as this is a significant part of the department's overall business area
- Speak and write Danish and English fluently
- Are good at rate negotiation on shipment level
- Have a hands-on approach to freight forwarding
- Are well organized when working under pressure
- Can adapt to changing circumstances
- Focus on finding solutions instead of seeing limitations
- Are a team player and have good interpersonal skills
What do we offer?
We offer an interesting position in a highly skilled and professional team. We have good working spirit and positive mentality and at Scan Global Logistics we also go the extra mile when it comes to our staff.
At Scan Global Logistics we work to promote a culture where "Fun, Integrity, Respect and Entrepreneurship" are the DNA-defining core values of our company. We work according to these values and they are all parts of our professional life. The whole company breathes out this mentality and it shines through in the way we communicate with both customers and colleagues.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident in applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the role, please contact Torben Lauridsen, phone +45 2686 2798 or visit www.scangl.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible. We will review applications continuously and we will conclude our search when the right candidate has been found.