Every day, sub-optimal planning translates to mountains of food waste and excessive storage needs. Join us in combating this challenge!
Are you an entrepreneurial-minded individual looking for new challenges? Do you want to be part of building a success story together with an ambitious team of talented people?
We are now looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Denmark.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Here at RELEX we work in small teams where everyone’s input is valued. People can move between teams based on required skill set and personal interest. You get as much freedom and responsibilities as you feel comfortable with. We believe in transparency and using common sense. Here we are serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. We get excited when facing new challenges where we can put our skills to the test, but make sure to have fun doing it. Now - if you accept the challenge - we give you the opportunity to experience all this and more.
As a Project Manager, you take responsibility in delivering software related projects in time and in budget while exceeding customer expectations. The project is typically a large scale implementation of RELEX solution or its further development for the customer. You will take care of project management as well as functional configuration of the environment, or in some situations, you manage a project team with relevant experts. After completing a customer project your role may turn into managing and serving the customer in their continuous needs. You may then develop in SCM & analytical expertise in managing new projects and/or towards account management, with business responsibility of the customer.
You will work mostly with supply chain and/or space and assortment related topics. The tasks can be modified according to selected candidate’s interest and competence.
This is an ideal role for a talented person who wants to be part of building a success story and who has relevant skills to contribute to RELEX and its continued growth. You are self-motivated and willing to learn new things. RELEX, in turn, does its very best to take good care of its people.
WE VALUE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS…
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to interact confidently with customer stakeholders
- A proactive and results driven attitude towards work
- Ability to understand supply chain and/or space and assortment management systems from business and IT perspectives
- Ability to map customer requirements and translate those into software configuration
- Solid project leadership skills, including responsibility for managing project teams, schedule, and budget
…AND THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCES:
- Relevant Master's degree (e.g. Industrial Management, Information Networks, Business Technology, Logistics, Economics and Business Administration)
- or 1 to 4 of work experience in category management, supply chain management, management consulting, account management or project/service management
Fluent communication skills in English and Danish (both written and spoken) are a requirement. Fluency in Nordic languages, German, French, Spanish or Italian is considered as a significant bonus.
- Challenging projects in an international working environment
- A fun, ambitious and committed team of smart people to work with
- A front row seat in a rapidly growing and international software company
- A respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged
- Possibility to grow in the company and to have support from an experienced team
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form as soon as possible. Please note that the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found.
For more information on the position, you may contact Country Manager Søren Gram Christensen by email at soren.christensen[@]relexsolutions.com.