Group Marketing Communication Coordinator
Are you our new Group MarCom coordinator?
We are looking for a driven Group Marketing Communication Coordinator to join our global Marketing & Communications department.
Group Marketing & Communications is a group function with a global scope we support several different brands within the group. You will be a part of our marketing and communications team and report directly to our Head of Group Marketing & Communication.
Responsibilities within the department:
- Support global strategy and execution within Marketing & Communication
- Internal & external communication support and facilitation
- Inbound and outbound marketing activities supporting sales
- Design and proof reading support
- Write, edit and update content on our website www.scangl.com
- Corporate event management & facilitation
- Support & develop local websites
- Templates for marketing presentations & brochures
- Support to our sales organization
- Brand strategy and management
- Newsletters and storytelling
- Further development of our social media activities
You are newly graduated and preferably you have work experience within the Marketing & Communication. You have excellent writing skills, both in English and in Danish, and are able to produce both the printed promotional material and the content on the website. As a person, you are outgoing, decisive, and result-oriented. You have a proactive and structured approach and you can lead your projects to the defined goal. Social media experience
Your expected qualifications are:
- Bachelor degree or the equal/similar level within Marketing Communications or related fields
- Industry knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- You have excellent writing skills and preferably experience in web writing and editing
- Experience in Adobe products most importantly Photoshop and InDesign
- You master Danish and English fluently in writing and speaking (SGL corporate language)
- Ability to work under pressure and with many stakeholders across the organisation
- Good people skills – ability to build and maintain business relationships
- You know how to utilize social medias as a MarCom tool
If you wish to be considered for this position, please send your application and CV in English as soon as possible by using below link.
Applications will be reviewed continuously therefore submit your application as soon as possible but no later than August 15, as we will stop the search when the right candidate has been identified.
For further information, please contact Lisa Lambert, Head of Group Marketing & Communication, phone + 45 3248 0041 or visit our web site www.scangl.com.